(See Google Scholar for a more reliably up-to-date list)
A. S. Arora, A. Coladangelo, M. Coudron, A. Gheorghiu, U. Singh, H. Waldner.
- Quantum depth in the random oracle model [arXiv]
A. Coladangelo, S. Goldwasser, U. Vazirani.STOC 2022.
- Deniable Encryption in a Quantum World [arXiv]
A. Coladangelo, J. Liu, Q. Liu, M. Zhandry.CRYPTO 2021. Contributed talk at QIP 2022, QCrypt 2021.
- Hidden Cosets and Applications to Unclonable Cryptography [arXiv]
J. Bartusek, A. Coladangelo, D. Khurana, F. Ma.CRYPTO 2021. Long plenary talk at QIP 2021, and invited talk at QCrypt 2021 (merged with arXiv:2011.14980).
- One-way Functions Imply Secure Computation in a Quantum World [arXiv]
J. Bartusek, A. Coladangelo, D. Khurana, F. Ma.CRYPTO 2021. Contributed talk at QIP 2021, QCrypt 2021.
- On the Round Complexity of Secure Quantum Computation [arXiv]
T. Metger, Y. Dulek, A. Coladangelo, R. Arnon-Friedman.Contributed talk at QIP 2021 and QCrypt 2021 (merged with arXiv:2001.09161).
- Device-independent quantum key distribution from computational assumptions [arXiv]
A. Coladangelo, C. Majenz, A. Poremba.Contributed talk at QIP 2021 (merged with arXiv 2101.12739).
- Quantum copy-protection of compute-and-compare programs in the quantum random oracle model [arXiv]
A. Coladangelo, O. Sattath.Quantum 4, 297. Contributed talk at QCrypt 2020.
- A quantum money solution to the blockchain scalabilty problem [arXiv]
A. Coladangelo, T. Vidick, T. Zhang.CRYPTO 2020. Contributed talk at QIP 2021.
- Non-interactive zero-knowledge arguments for QMA, with preprocessing [arXiv]
A. Coladangelo, D. Leung.
- Additive entanglement measures cannot be more than asymptotically continuous [arXiv]
of the set of quantum correlations [arXiv]A. Coladangelo.Quantum 4, 282.
- A two-player dimension witness based on embezzlement, and an elementary proof of the non-closure
A. Coladangelo.(superseded by arXiv:2002.11998).
- Smart-contracts meet quantum cryptography [arXiv]
A. Coladangelo, J. Stark.Nature Communications, 11, 1-6 (2020). Long plenary talk and best student paper award at QIP 2019.
- Unconditional separation of finite and infinite-dimensional quantum correlations [arXiv]
A. Coladangelo.Physical Review A, 98 (5), 052115 (2018).
- Generalization of the Clauser-Horne-Shimony-Holt inequality self-testing maximally entangled states of any local dimension [arXiv]
A. Coladangelo, J. Stark.Contributed talk at QIP 2018.
- Robust self-testing for linear constraint system games [arXiv]
A. Coladangelo, A. Grilo, S. Jeffery, T. Vidick. EUROCRYPT 2019. Contributed talk at QIP 2018.
- Verifier-on-a-leash: new schemes for verifiable delegated quantum computation, with quasilinear resources [arXiv]
A. Coladangelo, J. Stark.(superseded by arXiv:1804.05116).
- Separation of finite and infinite-dimensional quantum correlations, with infinite question or answer sets [arXiv]
I. Supic, A. Coladangelo, R. Augusiak, A. Acin.New Journal of Physics 20 (8), 083041 (2018).
- Self-testing multipartite entangled state through projections onto two systems [arXiv]
A. Coladangelo, K.T. Goh, V. Scarani.Nature Communications 8, 15485 (2017). Contributed talk at QIP 2018.
- All pure bipartite entangled states can be self-tested [arXiv]
A. W. Coladangelo.Quantum Information and Computation Vol. 17, 9&10 (2017). Contributed talk at QIP 2017.
- Parallel self-testing of (tilted) EPR pairs via copies of (tilted) CHSH and the magic square game [arXiv]